Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Me................Me................Me..........

I'm 9 yrs old!!! But I didn't get to celebrate my b'day!!! But it's fine with me because nothing is more important for a birthday present rather than praying with my whole family!!!!!

I believe when you wish something to Allah it will come true because Allah is doing the best he can to serve us well and so are we.The importance of praying is that we get "pahala" as the we all muslims say.

If you are a muslim and you say example you don't have water to take your ablution, that doesn' t
mean you have to say that you cannot pray, you must take "Tayammum".Tayammum is ablution, but it does not include any water,It may be rocks,sand etc.The important thing is that you must take your prayers and may Allah forgive our sins and all the bad things we do in life.Allah is a giver, He is a good god for us.He is one of the great things that has happened to us! We all are human and who created us? Allah, from our great grandmas and grandpas, until our parents and us! See how much Allah has gave us all these years? and that's why I always pray! Do the right thing and show him we are good people!

1 comment: